|Top: Forever21 Cropped White Halter | Skirt: DailyLook Twisted High Low Skirt | Shoes: BCBG|
1. Dailylook Gauzy Oversized Tee White – XS (Purchased)
Loved this gauzy tee. I wear this on weekends and it goes with absolutely everything. Everyone loves a basic white tee. The gauzy material also feels really cool and gives proper ventilation in the desert heat.
2. Dailylook High Waist Vegan Leather Leggings – XS
Wanted to love these, but these are definitely not for girls with hips over 32″. They were a bit tight around the hips and weren’t the type of leggings that make you look skinny. I thought they would rip open if I sat down or bent over. Not great for big butts -_-
3. Dailylook Duchess of Cambridge Necklace – Charcoal
Thought this was so classy but I already own a similar necklace.
4. Dailylook Hudgen Fit and Flare Dress – Teal – XS
So sexy but I’m too shy to pull off the plunging neckline. Loved the color.
5. BB Dakota Plaid Keenan Dress – Navy – XS
Not really my style. Looked like pajamas on me.
6. Capulet Cropped Sleeveless Metallic Tank – Black – XS (Purchased!)
So cute! Love the layered bottom and the metallic accents. Also very versatile and I can dress it up or down.
7. Dailylook Twisted High Low Skirt – Grey – XS (Purchased!)
Absolutely adore this Helmut Lang-esque twisted skirt. It hugs my curves perfectly and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.
8. Dailylook Ally McBeal Boyfriend Button Down – Black – XS
Thought it was cute but I got attacked by the static. I also own a similar one by American Apparel.
|Gauzy Oversized White Tee|
|Capulet Cropped Sleeveless Metallic Tank|
|Duchess of Cambridge Necklace|